Five star housebuilder Barratt Homes has been offering part exchange since 1971 and since then thousands of buyers have chosen this hassle-free way to move into a brand new home.
Barratt sales director Andrea Pilgrim said the scheme is used by a wide range of buyers moving up the housing ladder as a quick and easy way to make their move.
“For many people the biggest stumbling block is finding a buyer for their own home and that’s where we come in as the guaranteed buyer,’’ said Andrea.
“We can buy your home so you can move quickly into one of ours. The scheme offers real peace of mind and almost 10 per cent of our buyers use part exchange.”
For buyers looking at moving up the housing ladder Barratt has put together its guide to a hassle-free move with part exchange.
- Reserve your new Barratt Home. The scheme is available on selected plots and at selected developments – the sales adviser will be able to give you all the information you require.
- Barratt will arrange two independent valuations of your current home to ensure that you receive a fair value for your home.
- Agree a selling price based on the valuations carried out on your property.
- Barratt takes your home in part exchange so you can focus on moving into your new home.
- You move into your brand new home – following a relaxed and hassle-free move.
For further information about part exchange take a look here.