The region’s buyers are being offered the chance of a quick move to a stylish and spacious new home in Westbury.
They are using the part exchange scheme offered by David Wilson Homes which makes moving both fast and hassle-free.
Part exchange removes all the uncertainty associated with a move. David Wilson Homes is a guaranteed cash buyer – so there is no chain, no last-minute price haggling and no hidden costs. And people can stay in their old property until their new home is ready.
Ready for a fast move
Part exchange is available on a number of homes at Mill Brook in Westbury and sales director Louise Ware said part exchange is a great way to make a move up the housing ladder.
“Sometimes dreams of moving to a development like this are destroyed when buyers can’t sell their current homes. We understand this frustration,” she said. That is why we offer part exchange on our four bedroom homes at Mill Brook.”
The David Wilson Homes development, situated in the beautiful market town of Westbury, offers an impressive selection of homes surrounded by spectacular countryside – and is popular among buyers looking to take the next step onto the property ladder.
Space for growing families
“This is a wonderful development, offering spacious homes for those seeking extra room to spread out in,” said sales director Louise Ware. “We’ve had a huge response to these striking new houses and are keen to help make the buying process as smooth and straightforward as possible.”
Current availability at Mill Brook includes the four-bedroom Bayswater, Cornell, Holden and Chelworth designs with prices from £340,000.
Mill Brook offers the best of both worlds, surrounded by countryside but within walking distance of the town centre and its pubs, restaurants and shops. There are also schools – including Bitham Brook Primary School – nearby, making it perfect for families.
For buyers looking at moving up the housing ladder David Wilson Homes has put together its guide to a hassle-free move with part exchange.
- Reserve your new David Wilson Homes. The scheme is available on selected plots and at selected developments – the sales advisor will be able to give you all the information you require.
- David Wilson Homes will arrange two independent valuations of your current home to ensure that you receive a fair value for your home.
- Agree a selling price based on the valuations carried out on your property.
- David Wilson Homes takes your home in part exchange so you can focus on moving into your new home.
- You move into your brand new home – following a relaxed and hassle-free move.
For more details about part exchange at Mill Brook, visit www.dwh.co.uk/Offers/Part-Exchange or call 0330 057 6000.