Homebuyers in South Wales are being offered the chance to move up to a new home in double quick time – thanks to a special part exchange event at David Wilson Homes St James’ Gardens in Wick on Saturday March 16th and Sunday March 17th.
Just four homes remain at the development in the heart of the Vale of Glamorgan with four and five bedroom homes priced from £415,000 and buyers can discover the best way to secure one of these new homes during the event when experts will be on hand to guide buyers through the process.
“Our part exchange scheme is ideal for buyers who want to move to a spacious new home at St James’ Gardens,” said sales director Richard Lawson. “It is so frustrating for buyers who think they have found their dream home – only to be let down by the fact they can’t sell their own property.
“We want to keep this an exciting and enjoyable time by providing a short cut through the entire process. That is why we offer part exchange.”
The Part Exchange scheme
Part exchange removes all the uncertainty associated with a move. David Wilson Homes is a guaranteed cash buyer – so there is no chain, no last minute price haggling and no hidden costs. And people can stay in their existing property until their new home is ready.
“Visitors to St James’ Gardens will gain access to a team of experts ready to provide advice on all aspects of the buying process,” added Richard. “This is our chance to help make everything as straightforward as possible so that buyers can enjoy everything that is great about buying a home.”
For buyers looking at moving up the housing ladder David Wilson Homes has put together its guide to a hassle-free move with part exchange.
- Reserve your new David Wilson Home. The scheme is available on selected plots and at selected developments – the sales adviser will be able to give you all the information you require.
- David Wilson Homes will arrange two independent valuations of your current home to ensure that you receive a fair value for your home.
- Agree a selling price based on the valuations carried out on your property.
- David Wilson Homes takes your home in part exchange so you can focus on moving into your new home.
- You move into your brand new home – following a relaxed and hassle-free move.