Barratt Homes is celebrating its status as the UK’s most recommended housebuilder for the 10th year in a row with a summer campaign highlighting why to buy new with Barratt and a raft of offers for buyers in the south west.
For Barratt to be awarded 5 stars in the Home Builders Federation (HBF) means that more than 90 per cent of its customers are happy to recommend their home.
“To be rated as a 5 star housebuilder for 10 years in a row shows how much we care about our customers, making sure the homes and the whole buying experience are as good as possible. It takes a lot of hard work from our teams each year to make our customers this happy, but for us it’s the most important thing that we do,” said Barratt Homes sales director Andrea Pilgrim.
“To mark this achievement we have special offers on new developments throughout the Bristol area, Wiltshire and Somerset.”
Offers include stamp duty contributions through to mortgage subsidies and these are available at Beecham Place, in Midsomer Norton, Birds Marsh View in Chippenham, Mill Brook, in Westbury, Northwalls Grange, in Taunton, Sandridge Place in Melksham, White Horse View in Westbury and Bristol developments, Ladden Garden Village, Park Farm, St Matthias, Northfields Park, White Church Court and Lyde Green.
And Barratt has put together its list of five key reasons to buy one of its new homes
- Barratt has a number of schemes to get you moving – including Help to Buy and part exchange.
- Site managers working for Barratt Group won 84 awards for quality workmanship in the 2019 NHBC Pride in the Job Awards. Barratt has won more Pride in the Job awards than any other housebuilder for the last 15 years.
- Buying direct from a homebuilder like Barratt is stress free. Barratt has experts on hand throughout the process to guide you through the move and with low mortgage rates now is a good time to make that move. As an added bonus there is no chain to worry about.
- Homes are built to be up to 65 per cent more energy efficient that older homes. Modern day improvements include smart techniques such as providing an airtight home, insulated roofs and argon filled double glazing.
- Barratt is a five star housebuilder – for the 10th year in a row